- Main research activity: TQL. Just working on
- Studying decidability (and complexity) of the validity problem for TQL logic fragments
- Studying expressive power of TQL logic fragments, in particular to express types and constraints over semistructured data
- Extending TQL with parametric and recursive functions
- Mantaining the implemented TQL System (Java and C# versions)
- Writing about optimizations, rewritings and TQL Algebra implementation
- Other activities:
- Studying Type-checking for semistructured data and XQuery
- Working with Massimo Bartoletti and
Elisa Bertino on a static analysis for
exception based information flow control.
- Studying Ad Hoc Networks behavior in presence of TCP connections
(Silva Giordano's course).
- July 2003, Edinburgh. Attending EEF Global Computing Summer School.
- June 2003, Cetraro (Cosenza). "Spatial logic to reason about semistructured data" presentation at SEBD 2003.
- April 2003, Pisa. Attending Prof. Michael Worboys's course on "Some computational aspects of
Geoinformatics" [ COURSE HOME PAGE ]
- February-April 2003, Pisa. Attending Prof. Roberto Di Cosmo's course on "Linear Logics".
- 24 February 2003, Pisa. Presenting my PhD Thesis Proposal about "Spatial Tree Logics to reason about Semistructured Data".
- 26 November 2002, Pisa giving a final colloquium on TQL at Scuola
Normale Superiore di Pisa. Obtaining "Diploma di Licenza" with full marks.
- 22 November-17 December 2002, Pisa.
Attending Prof. Paolo Ferragina's
course on "Compression and Indexing of Massive Data Sets".
- 18 October - 11 November 2002, Pisa attending
Prof. Silvia Giordano's
course on "Mobile Ad Hoc Networking".
- 17-18 September 2002, Bologna attending HighWire Workshop.
- 2-20 September 2002, Pisa attending
Prof. Luis Monteiro's course on "Models and Logics for Mobility".
- 25-31 August 2002, Montreal (Canada) "TQL Algebra and its implementation"
IFIP TCS 2002 conference
- 26 June - 1 July 2002, Aarhus attending (giving a TQL demo) at
EEF 2002 Summer School on Massive Data Sets
- 19-21 June 2002, Portoferraio (Isola d'Elba, Livorno)
giving a TQL demo at SEBD 2002
- 8-7 June 2002, Madison (Wisconsin) presenting "The Query Language TQL"
at WEBDB 2002 Workshop
- 2-6 June 2002, Madison (Wisconsin) attending the SIGMOD/PODS 2002 Conference
- 20-31 May 2002, Bertinoro (FC) attending the
(Bertinoro International Summer School) with the following PhD courses:
- 25-28 March 2002, Cambridge attending the
2nd .NET Crash course
- 11-12 February 2002, San Miniato (PI) attending the
2nd NAPI Workshop
- 14 September 2001, Pisa attending the
- 7-8 June 2001, Cambridge attending the
1st NAPI Workshop