My Research interests
This page is currently being rewritten.
Please, be aware that
updating my WWW page is a very low priority task...
List of Publications
List of Talks (old page)
Structured Parallel Programming Support for Data Mining Problems
My supervisor is Prof. Marco Vanneschi
Date of final defense was October, 29th 2002
GRID Computing Seminars
Seminars for Ph.D. Students about Grid Computing.
Coordinated by me and Paolo Manghi
More information and a list of past and forthcoming seminars on the seminar home page (in Italian).
Research projects I'm participating to,
and past ones I took part in.
- Mosaico -- Design Methodologies and Tools of High Performance Systems for Distributed Applications
- Sistemi intelligenti per la lotta all'evasione fiscale.
- E-science Enabling Technologies and Applications (CNR 1999)
- Enabling Platforms Based on Distributed Objects for ITC (CNR 2000)
- "Grid.it: Enabling Platforms for High Performance Computational Grids Oriented to Scalable Virtual Organizations" (CNR FIRB)
Information about recent projects can be found at the project page of the Research Group on Parallel and Distributed Architectures
Partially updated 07/02/2006
Turn back to the home page