This program (written in C and running under UNIX/Linux) re-compiles a
LaTeX file every time it is modified.
Currently, it runs under Linux and Mac OS X, without problems.
The program accepts as parameters:
mk_tex: an automatic recompilation tool
for LaTeX code
To make the program work:
- the name of the file that has to be recompiled
- the amount of time (secs) to wait before recompiling (actually,
before looking for the need for recompiling)
- the name of files included by the main document
This is a similar program (considering just a
single filename, however), entirely written in Objective Caml
- download the mk_tex.tgz file
- untar the file and follow the instructions in the README file
- alternatively, download the source file and compile
it with the help of the makefile.