It's published the announcement Erasmus + /Erasmus for the academic year 2019/2020, which allows students of the University of Pisa to perform one or more mobility periods abroad for study, thesis and traineeship in the period between 1 June 2018 and September 30, 2019.
The deadline for submitting applications is fixed at 12 am of April 19, 2019.
For information or doubts consult in the order:
- the Erasmus+ Announcement 2019/2020 (see below)
- the information on the site ErasmusManager
- the information on the website of the Erasmus Dep. of Computer Science, including slides presentation in March 2015 (see below)
IMPORTANT: students applying for a grant have to include the following information in the online application:
- for each completed study cycle, the weighted average grade of the passed exams and the final grade, if any;
- for the current study cycle, the list of passed exams, indicating for each exam the code, the title, the number of credits, and the grade
- the CV must contain the year of enrolment of the first study cycle
Erasmus+ programme presentation slides (April 2019)
Starting this year, applications must be completed and submitted online only, through the ERASMUS+ Portal: http://unipi.erasmusmanager.it/studenti/
The first year students can apply for a scholarship Erasmus + only if they have acquired at least 15 credits
(English excluded) at the close of the call. In addition, they can leave only after having acquired at least 25 credits (of which at least 12 credits of INF/01 and 9 credits of MAT/* or FIS/*) and be enrolled in the second year.
For students of the second and third year: have acquired at least 36 credits.
- Students who have not completed at least 60 credits (of which at least 24 INF/01 and 24 credits of MAT/* or FIS/*)
can not take abroad the fundamental teachings of the third year.
Master Degree in Computer Science and Networking
The student can apply just if he/she has passed at least one exam. In addition, students must have passed at least three exams upon departure.
Master Degree in Computer Sceince and Master Degree Business Informatics
There are no specific requirements.
Criteria for the formation of the list
Average grades obtained in the examinations;
Performance: number of CFUs verbalized before the deadline of the call in relation to the number of credits provided by the regulations;
Knowledge of foreign languages;
Consistency and motivations of the provided study program abroad;
Also the years spent out of course are taken into account;
Priority will be given to applications by students who did not benefit of an ERASMUS scholarship for study and/or placement in the same study cycle.