Study plan has to be presented by the students enrolled in AY 2018-2019 by March 13th (DEADLINE HAS CHANGED!!!), 2019
The study plan has to be submitted via email to the president of the master degree and CC to teaching secretary office (addresses marco dot danelutto and rosaria dot mongini at unipi dot it) filling this Form.
The rules to complete the study plans may be summarized as follow.
Students must choose:
- exams for a total of 9 credits in the group A of "insegnamenti affini" (see the list of exams in the group A below)
- exams for a total of 12 credits in the group C of "insegnamenti caratterizzanti" (see the list of exams in the group C below)
- exams for a total of 9 credits as "free choice" (any exam given at the Univ. of Pisa, usually also taken from either group A or C)
We accept 6 credits in group A or 9 credits in group C provided that in the total of the credits in group A and C is 21 credits or the total in the three groups is 30 credits and the free choice exam(s) is (are) from either group A or C.
Students are free to present a study plan not obeying these rules, but the study plan has to be approved. The study plans respecting the rules above will be automatically approved, instead.
Students may consider including in the study plan the exams listed in the form in Bold in the tabs named GroupA and GroupC. This year we will not run the presentation of the non mandatory courses, that in the paste years was not ensuring the possibility to ask questions due to time contraints. Rather, we show below the material relative to the available course from the past year. Incase you are interested in attending a course and you want more information, please feel free to contact the teacher directly and/or to ask him neded info during the weekly question time in his office.
Course to consider for the study plan of students registered for A.Y. 2018-19 (codename, name, credits, teacher(s)):
Group-C ("Caratterizzanti", you need 12 credits from this group, in case you may indicate 9 credits adding the 3 credits of the final survey, but in this case you must have 9 credits (without survey) in group-A):
- SPD Programming tools for parallel and distributed systems (6 credits, Coppola)
- PAD Distributed enabling platforms (6 credits, Tonellotto)
- IR Information retrieval (6 credits Ferragina)
- SR ICT Risk Assessment (Network Secutiry) (9 credits, Baiardi)
Group-A ("Affini", you need 9 credits from this group, in case you may indicate 6 credits adding the 3 credits of the final survey, but in this case you must have 12 credits (without survey) in group-C):
Updated slides for the couses:
- MPB Business Process Modelling (6 credits, Bruni)
- LPA Lab of Routing Architectures and Protocols (Routing architectures and protocols lab) (6 credits, Adami)
- MOR Network optimization (6 credits, Scutellà)
- P2P Peer to peer systems and blockchains (6 credits, Ricci)
- RTT Networks and technologies for telecommunications (9 credits, Martini, Valcarenghi, Giorgetti)
- MFS Formal methods for security (Security methods and verification) (6 credits, Bodei)
Last year slides, for the courses:
- ACS Networking architectures, components and services (9 credits, Pagano M.)
- CSA High Performance Scientific Computing (6 credits, Parallel Scientific Computing) (Gemignani)
- LSF Lab of Photonic Systems(8 credits, Ciaramella, Presi)
- AED Packet switching and processing architectures (6 credits, Procissi)
- ARW Performance and design issues of wireless networks (6 credits, Garroppo)
- RWE Wireless networks of embedded systems (6 credits, Pagano P.)
- SRT Real-time systems (6 credits, Buttazzo)
- TCO Optical Communication Theory and Techniques (9 credits, Forestieri, Secondini)
- CF Photonic switching (9 credits, Contestabile, Bogoni)