Starting from the a.y. 2016/2017 a peer tutoring service has been activated.
Peer tutors are senior students offering support to other students of the Department to facilitate contacts with university staff and offices, providing mediation and consulting activity.
The aim is to provide a friendly space for listening and support to understand and identify the needs of the students, trying to resolve together difficulties that may arise. This allows for a full integration in the University environment and taking advantage of all the opportunities and services for personal and professional growth.
From July 9, 2018, the tutoring service take place in the Q1-lab classrooms at the following times:
- Monday 11,00-13,00 a.m. in the Q1-lab
- Tuesday 11,00-13,00 a.m. in the Q1-lab
- ALL the AFTERNOONS from 14,00 to 18,00 in the corridor on the ground floor of the Fibonacci pole
Virtual help desk
Students enrolled in undergraduate and master‘s courses of the department can also communicate with tutors through the Sportello virtuale by following these guidelines:
- visit http://sportellovirtuale.unipi.it
- access to the private area clicking on “Accedi alla tua area personale”
- enter your Alice credentials
- select the button “Tutorato alla pari”
- write the title and the text of your question (ticket).
The tutors will process the request and will respond quickly through the virtual help desk.